Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What manner of Men? Donald L. Hallstorm

 What changes are required of us to become the manner of men (women) we ought to be? (What Manner of Men?)


Our home teachers gave a lesson about this talk when they visited us. My husband Lisiate Feinga and I couldn't help but just ponder about this talk and experiences they had. When my husband and I have disagreements, sometimes we'll just say, that's just how I am. But this talk opened our eyes. We'll say, that's just how I am. We need to make an effort to change. we have to think to ourselves, are you really like that? Who are you really? We get so caught up in the world and begin to think that's who we are. Sometimes we need to sit back and think about our savior. And how be wants us to be. Always remember who you are and who you are meant to be. :)


Be in the world but not of the world. “We must recognize that excellence and quality are a reflection of how we feel about ourselves and about life and about God.” :)

No comments:

Post a Comment